There is strength in numbers, and that adds up to advantages for Webco customers. Webco’s seven manufacturing plants, two distribution facilities and more than 1,000 employees provide you with the widest variety of tubing in North America, from standard mill products to custom-made solutions. Since 1969, customers have counted on our strength as a dependable supplier of specialty tubing—products designed to last in everything from corrosive chemical processing applications to reliable, off-the shelf solutions ready to fulfill standard parts and equipment requirements. Webco’s manufacturing muscle includes:
- Manufacturing plants backed by engineering, metallurgical, production, and QA staff, averaging 20 years of experience
- Thousands of product options and some of the broadest tubing parameters offered in the industry
- A consistently secure source of tubing in an industry facing economic, environmental, political, and other disruptive challenges. Operating around-the-clock for more than 40 years, without a labor stoppage or plant shutdown
- Large-scale capacity production and stocking program for supply chain security
- Manufacturer and distributor of millions of feet of quality tubing made to meet today’s most demanding specifications, shipped 24/7, worldwide.
When you need a supplier that has proven itself dependable, serving several of the same loyal customers for decades, rely on the company that has focused only on tubing since its bay doors opened in 1969. Make Webco’s many strengths your benefits.